Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pink and White Baby Blanket - Donated to Project Linus

I love this blanket design! It has great texture and is so darn cute I can't hardly stand it. Made from a discountined yarn called "Sugar Babies" by Lily, this blanket measured about 24 inches by 30 inches.

I have made several of this design blanket because a few years back (when the Sugar Babies yarn was being discontinued) I bought a bunch of the yarn on sale. Since I tend to donate a lot of the projects I make, I'm always on the lookout for a good yarn deal and this was one I couldn't pass up! I have made three of these blankets in various colors so far, and probably have enough yarn to make two more.

You can still find this pattern in the membership section of the Sugar and Cream website: www.sugarncream.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors in this and that they are big square blocks.

    ReplyDelete