Monday, August 1, 2011

Crocheted Lamb Toy - Donated to Salvation Army

I made this lamb for the Ohio State Fair. The category was the "Help A Child Smile"category. It accepted all types of toys and pillow pets that were handmade. The lamb ended up taking best of show, which I was very surprised at considering that I thought he was quite ugly. (Apparently the judges had different tastes than I do!) The best part of the category was that all the items were donated to the Salvation Army to give to children in need. I sorely wish that they would bring this category back because I love to make toys!

This lamb was a kit I ordered from Mary Maxim's craft catalog.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Wouldn't you just loved to have seen the look on the face of the child that received it?

    ReplyDelete