Sunday, July 24, 2011

Introductory Post

I have thought for a long time about putting a blog together to showcase the craft work that I have made over the years (and continue to make)! The truth is that I have made so many projects and then forgotten about them that I want to have a record of what I've done, sometimes succesfully and sometimes not.


I hope that anyone who looks at this will enjoy it! If I know where I got a pattern from, I'll certainly try to provide that information if anyone would like to try to make any of these projects themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I've been thinking of doing the same sort of thing to showcase my photography. You are so very good at crocheting and you will, through this blog inspire others that are interested in learning or continuing their interest in the wonderful world of crocheting. Everyone needs a hobby...
    I love you, Kitty!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete