Monday, July 25, 2011

Corner to Corner Throw

This afghan was made for my husband. After the Log Cabin Throw didn't turn out big enough for him, I decided to give this project a try. I thought that the bold strips and americana colors would make for a manly afghan!

This afghan is the largest I have made to date. When put on our queen size bed, it actually drapes slightly over the sides. It is also extremely warm; we stopped using multiple comforters this winter in favor of a single thin comforter and this afghan.

The pattern for this afghan (in a slightly smaller size) can be found at: www.redheart.com/free-patterns/crochet-corner-corner-throw

2 comments:

  1. I find this one to be most interesting in color and in the fact that it has diagonal stripes... only drawback for me would be that the darker colors would show cat hair... and that I have plenty of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked this one because of it's heavier weight!

    ReplyDelete